Saturday, November 2, 2019

Passionate Day 13 - My Red/White Quilts

My Red/White Quilts

... Pillow Project ...



When I'm not making red/white quilts ... I'm making other things ...
such as red/white pillows!

Sometimes I will end up cutting a block incorrectly and it will be a difference size block than the size of block I need in my project.
It happens ...

Red Cross Pillows

I made these 2 blocks the wrong size but they turned out very nicely as pillows.

***Note*** My sister who is also a maker, crocheted the beautiful afghan in the picture above. The red in the afghan and the red in the pillows match perfectly.

💗💗

Red Stag Head Pillow

I trimmed this block to short on one side but as a pillow it is perfect.

😀😀😀

I had thought that once I made one red and white quilt that my fascination with them would be satisfied and that I would move on ... instead my fascination has turned into a slightly obsessive passion, with no signs of stopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment