Friday, November 8, 2019

Sewing My Stash 5

Sewing My Stash 5

As I have been rummaging through my fabric stash it has become obvious
the colors that I lean towards ...

Blues, Greens, Teals, Grays

It has been very interesting to me, to notice the colors of fabrics that I gravitate towards.
I certainly have other colors (most all of the colors...hahaha) in my fabric
stash but I seem to have A LOT of blues, greens, teals, and grays.

This one is more blues and teals ... and I'm not sure why I chose the orange - but I love the splash and contrast of the orange in this quilt.

In this picture alone I see fabrics by;
Denyse Schmidt - dsquilts.com
Lizzy House - lizzyhzouse.com
and Tula Pink - tulapink.com


This one went together rather quickly, the block is sort of based on a courthouse step pattern.

Sewing My Stash 5
78 x 78

Just look at the difference a little natural lighting can do!
The lighting in my sewing room is not the best, so when I get the opportunity to 
get photos of my quilts outside ... I do just that!

I'm presently working on Sewing My Stash #6 ... and looking for pattern possibilities for Sewing My Stash #7 
Scrappy quilt ideas and suggestions are welcome ...


No comments:

Post a Comment