Saturday, November 23, 2019

These Two ...

These Two ...
My fur babies ...

Booker and Jezebel

Both of my fur babies are Rescues. I have absolutely nothing against pure breed pets - cats or dogs, as long as they are loved and well taken care of.
That being said, I love my rescues kitties.
Both of them came to me via 

Booker in Jezebel's bed
Yes, he has a bed of his own ...

Jezebel hates to have her picture taken ...

This is what most of the pictures I have of Jezebel look like ...
moments before this picture was taken she was looking straight at me!

Booker on the other hand ... loves to have his picture taken ...
Booker

Booker

Booker

Hahaha! These two are precious to me.
They are funny and sweet and at times annoying, right under my feet ...
but I love them both so much. 
They are cuddly and comforting and they add so much to my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment