Thursday, November 14, 2019

Who Knew ...

Who knew ...

Who knew that micro brews and independent local brewers would become such a big thing?
And, who knew that I would enjoy sampling these brews ...
Not I, that's for sure. I have never been much of a beer drinker but these brews are
so flavorful and interesting. 

Elst Milk Stout 5%ABV
ELST Brewing Company
Elstwhere Taproom

I'm sure that I'm late to the game here and that these micro batch breweries are all the rage everywhere these days but still happy that I have arrived.
Last night I enjoyed a milk stout that was just delicious. I'm always surprised 
1.) that I actually like a dark beer and 2.) how creamy and mellow and flavorful a beer can be.

I'm enjoying these new adventures in life and I am very blessed to
have family and friends to enjoy them with.

Cheers! 




No comments:

Post a Comment