Friday, November 1, 2019

Passionate Day 12 - My Red/White Quilts

My Red/White Quilts

I call this one Chaos ...
Chaos
72 x 81

With 2 inch spaced straight line machine quilting.


This quilt is a pattern (if you can call it that) of my own making. Which mostly means it all started with a few red cross orphan blocks, and then I just made some filler blocks to set those blocks.

= Chaos


This quilt just seemed to take on a life of it's own. I had a few red cross blocks and I was going to make a table runner. But I also had a couple of strips left over from my Red Brick Road quilt ... so I added those ...


Then I made a few "filler" blocks, pieced them all together, and I ended up with a rather large quilt. Slightly larger than a twin but not quite a full size quilt. This quilt is a keeper. This one will end up on  car trips, vacations, at the beach, on picnics, rainy weekends on the couch ...
It will be well loved and well used.

Just as it should be.

💟



No comments:

Post a Comment