Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Sewing My Stash 2

Sewing My Stash 2

Sewing My Stash 2
60 x60


I was gifted the charm pack of fabric that I used to make this quilt.
It is a beautiful mix of fabrics, but I don't remember the fabric line or maker.


I had to add a few 5.5 inch squares of fabrics from my stash to make up the number of 5.5 inch blocks needed to make this 60 x 60 inch lap quilt.


I used the off white muslin fabric that I had on hand for the sashing and the backing of this quilt. Somewhere along the way I purchased a bolt of this muslin. On sale with free shipping I'm sure! hahaha!

This machine quilting pattern though!!! 
I love it!
I chose red thread for the machine quilting and navy fabric for the binding.

This quilt was gifted to a long time friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment