Thursday, April 30, 2020

A Tribute Star Just For Me

Red / White Quilt Collection


This is a free pattern offered by Denyse Schmidt
www.dsquilts.com

I love this pattern. I have made several of these quilts but somehow I don't have one for myself.


I decided to remedy that and have begun making another Tribute Star quilt.
In Red and White ... of course!
This quilt finishes at 60 x 60 inches


I have been sewing my stash for a while now but I still have to purchase fabric for the back of my quilt projects. I simply do not have the yardage for backings.
Last night, after a weirdly long day at work, I received the fabric I ordered for the back of my Tribute Star quilt. I love it ... more than words can say!
It's fun, it's red/white, it's whimsical and vintage (the motifs).
I just love it.
Oddly enough, somehow it reminds me of my first grade primer reading books.



No comments:

Post a Comment