Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The Proverbial Quilt A Long

The Proverbial Quilt A Long

Denyse Schmidt's Proverbial Quilt Pattern can be found HERE


The words I have chosen to create for my quilt are ambitious!
Considering I'm not really great at improvisational quilt piecing.
I'm already behind on this Quilt A Long but hopeful that I can catch up and finish on time ...


In choosing the words for my quilt I decided that I wanted something whimsical.
Something that hinted of sleep.
And something that is specific of the area that I live.
I think I nailed it!


Improvisational quilt piecing is soooooooooo hard for me!
I guess my brain just doesn't work that way??
Who knows ... but I'm enjoying learning how to improv piece these letters.


My quilt is going to be scrappy.
I'm pulling from a scrap bag of solid strips that I used to make a quilt last year.

Quilt A Longs = SO MUCH FUN!!!

Stay Tuned ... I will be posting progress ...


No comments:

Post a Comment