Wednesday, April 22, 2020

The Mugs Quilt Sew A Long

The Mugs Quilt Sew A Long

Stitch Supply Co.'s pattern and sew a long schedule can be found HERE


Being new to Sew A Longs and Quilt A Longs I just couldn't pass this one up.
I am presently participating in 3 QALs
The KMQG Chromatic Quilt A Long
Denyse Schmidt's The Proverbial Quilt A Long
and this sweet Sew A Long,
The Mugs Quilt by www.stitchsupplyco.com


When this Sew A Long popped up on my Instagram feed ... I knew I was going to join.
I have decided to make this pattern in red and white.


As you know Red/White quilts are my passion and this quilt is going to be amazing
with all of it's mugs in red and white!

Now that I have joined the big wide world of quilt a longs I see a new one pop up just about every day!!! The temptation to join join join more and more and more
quilt a longs and sew a longs is GREAT ...

BUT ... I have decided to refrain from joining further quilt a longs until
I have finished the ones that I have started.

Stay Tuned ... I will be posting progress ...

Oh and I think that quilt a longs and sew a longs are going to be an on going 
sewing pleasure!

QALs = SO MUCH FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment