Friday, April 17, 2020

Quilt A Longs

Quilt-a-long

Not to be confused with Quilt As You Go

Quilt-a-longs (QALs) are not new ... yet new to me. I've never done one before now.
Presently I am participating in the Knoxville Modern Quilt Guild Chromatic QAL and I am enjoying it so much! 

So much in fact that I have joined 2 new Quilt-A-Longs

The Proverbial QAL 
with Denyse Schmidt


This one is a very ambitious QAL for me as I'm not real good at improv ... so that being said, I'm already behind (timeline wise) on this one. I have picked my fabrics and the words I will be attempting on my Proverbial quilt.

and

The Mugs Quilt Sew Along
with Stitch Supply Co


And true to my passion for Red/White quilts both of these quilts will be in red and white fabrics. I think the mugs will look great in reds 💋
I have gotten the pattern and the schedule for completing the 56 mugs for this quilt top.


I have always wanted to join in on a QAL but never seemed to have the time or the focus to participate. I'm excited to be participating in these 3 QAL adventures.
I would like to give a huge shout out to the Knoxville Modern Quilt Guild for always inspiring me to try new things and for the perfectly timed QAL!


KMQG Chromatic Quilt A Long 2020




No comments:

Post a Comment