Friday, April 24, 2020

KMQG Chromatic Quilt A Long

The Knoxville Modern Quilt Guild
Chromatic Quilt A Long

... the quilt top is completed ...

YIKES!!!

3 weeks ahead of schedule


Once the blocks were pieced ... I couldn't help myself ...


I just couldn't stop ... this is a great pattern and perfect for a quilt a long.
The pattern cutting instructions were a little confusing to me.
Possibly because of my red/white fabric choice, so I did modify things just a bit.


Once the blocks were pieced ... this quilt top came together so quickly.
I numbered my rows for piecing to keep the pattern design
block placement in the correct order.


And, I kept my pattern handy just in case I made a mistake while piecing.


I love how this quilt top has turned out.
I love my fabric choices and I had so much fun making this quilt.


Since I have finished the quilt top ahead of schedule, I have through May 18, 2020 to get this quilt top quilted, bound, and labeled.

As mentioned before this quilt a long is the very first one that I have participated in and I have loved every minute of it. Thank you so much ... to the KMQG for organizing this
wonderful quilt a long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment