Saturday, April 11, 2020

Easter 2020 - Easter Basket

Easter Weekend 2020

With this pandemic and social distancing all of my days are running together.
There are none of the usual "markers" of time.
Like going to church weekly - yes, I have been worshiping virtually but somehow ... for me it is just not the same. 

Back in January I wrote this post about crocheting an Easter Basket for my daughter.
This all started back in 2014 and I have crocheted her an
Easter Basket every year since.

This year's theme is ...

The Pacific Northwest




There are mountains, trees, glacial lake and big blue sky!
I noted the link to the pattern for making trees in my previous post (linked above).
My girl has been to Seattle a couple of times and she absolutely loves it there.
I hope this Easter Basket will reminder her of those trips.

🐣🐣🐣

Happy Easter!

#wearefamily

No comments:

Post a Comment