Monday, April 27, 2020

Time and Time Again

Red / White Quilt Collection

My red / white quilt collection continues to grow.
Time and Time Again ... I am amazed and in awe of red / white quilt.
Red / White quilts that I see online made by others and the ones that I make myself.

I can't explain my fascination with these quilts, I just love them.

I truly have a passion for red / white quilts
and making them.

I recently began participating in The Mugs Quilt Sew Along and I instantly decided to make this quilt from my red and white fabric stash.
I'm still sewing my stash ...


I erroneously began the sew along on week #2, I read the schedule wrong in my excitement to get started. I began making the Enamel Mug blocks with the cowboy print but ran out so I had to complete the set of 7 enamel mug blocks from my scrap bag. 
I'm very happy with how they all turned out. 


Once I realized that I had kicked things off on the wrong week ...
YIKES!!!
I quickly got busy on making the set of 7 Tall Mug blocks that I needed to complete and post yesterday per the Sew Along Schedule!
Completing the correct week, week #1 of the sew along.

Posting progress on instagram @stitchsupplyco and @gibbygirl63
#tallmugblocks

Even though I have just begun this new red / white quilt, I can already tell that it is going to be amazing and I know that I will, yet again, be in awe when it all comes together.

😍😍😍



No comments:

Post a Comment