Friday, May 22, 2020

Face Transplant

There is a 3 year old German Shepard fur baby who is very happy tonight!

I have never repaired a stuffed animal before ... ever!


I'm not sure if this started out as a bear or as a monkey?
The face was completely gone ... and there were no ears?
And, all of the stuffing was gone from the head ...


First I stuffed the head ... area! Or the portion that was left ...
I reconstructed the ragged face pieces ....
I had an old tan t-shirt piece that I used to make up the rest of the face and hold the stuffing in.


Then I decided that there needed to be eyes and a nose to go with the smile that was on the portion of the face that was left ...


So, now it looks a bit more ... friendly ... like a friendly little gorilla ...


Then a nose ... and the face transplant was a complete success!



No comments:

Post a Comment