Sunday, May 24, 2020

Puttering

What a great way to begin a 3 day weekend

... just puttering around with no real plan ...

Is puttering actually a word? Anyway .....


I finished piecing one of four Moda Love Charm blocks.
I'm using Alison Glass fabrics and I love how this one is coming together.


My points aren't the best on this block. I wasn't as careful as I should have been
when trimming the half square triangles for this pattern.
But I'm happy ... enough ... with the results.


I gathered a pile of fabrics scrapes and got them trimmed and organized.
These will end up being another Sewing My Stash Scrap quilt.


It was a lazy day for all of us in the sewing room. 
Jezebel, living her best life.


Booker, too!


Then I was sent this picture of the very happy fur baby with 
his newly repaired favorite toy.

I'm sure today will be equally as enjoyable!
3 day weekends are the BEST!



No comments:

Post a Comment