Sunday, May 10, 2020

LOVE LOVE LOVE


I started a new quilt project this weekend. 
A couple of months ago I purchased the Alison Glass + Andover Fabrics 100th Anniversary Five Inch Charm Set with purpose!

I knew I wanted to make the Moda Love Charm Pack quilt - actually 4 of the Moda Love Charm Pack size quilts - in order to make one large quilt.

The Moda Love Quilt Pattern comes in three sizes
Layer Cake
Charm Pack
Mini Charm Pack


I love the fabrics and the colors in this charm pack by Alison Glass
The colors are so bright and fresh!


The Moda Love Charm Pack quilt
#1
The Charm Pack size finishes at 
32 x 32 inches square.


Here is the link to Alison's shop if you would like to start a project of your own.

What a wonderful way to enjoy Mother's Day ... starting a new quilt project!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment