Friday, June 26, 2020

Gardening ... Satisfaction Guaranteed

Gardening ... Satisfaction is guaranteed!


I had a wonderful evening gardening with my brother.
I hadn't been out to the garden in over a week and until I stood at the edge of the garden looking in wonder at how everything had grown ... I didn't realize how much I had missed it.

The flowers we planted are coming along, the marigolds are actually blooming. The Zinnias have buds of future blooms.

I don't think that it will be to much longer before all of these flowers will have beautiful blooms on them. 

We planted Zinnias, Cosmos (2 varieties), Tithonia, and Bells of Ireland


Last night we put the hay down between the rows of okra and beans.


Yellow squash blooms galore!


And, zucchini blooms too! 


After we tied up the cucumbers and tomatoes and got all of the hay down, it was time to water the garden a bit. 


Before I knew it ... it was 9:00 p.m. and time to head home.
Here are all of the cucumbers and onions that we picked.

I have so many pictures to share of our garden ... 
I have pictures of our flowers, Sunflowers, lavender, tomatoes, peppers, and did you know my brother also grows worms! 

Gardening is so satisfying. Growing your own food. Putting a seed into the ground and watching it grow. WOW!! Just WOW!

#wearefamily


No comments:

Post a Comment