Thursday, June 4, 2020

Pop Culture

Yoda, The Child

Popular Culture, it is interesting to me the things that catch our interest and become so popular.
For instance ... Star Wars ... Yoda ...
and now,

The Child


Those eyes!


Those ears


For the last couple of evenings I have been working on crocheting this cute little Yoda.
I used the pattern I found online at Theresa's Crochet Shop
You can find Theresa's Crochet Shop on instagram @theresascrochetshop,
she is also on Ravelry and Etsy.

I've had the best time creating this little (5 inches tall) version of, The Child. The pattern is named, Baby Alien - Inspired by Baby Yoda
I did modify the pattern a bit, adding the pink ear accents and I made an entire robe. The pattern makes a cowl as the clothing. I just took that a bit further and made the robe.
Those ears just make me smile! 

Fun with yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment