Tuesday, June 23, 2020

My Red/White Quilt Collection Is Growing

Red / White Quilt Collection

My collection of red/white quilts is growing. 
Over the weekend I finished 3 red/white quilts.
Quilts that only needed binding to be complete.

Yesterday was a binding day ...


KMQG 2020 Chromatic QAL
64 x 76 inches


I had the best time making this quilt. I love the machine quilting pattern.
I love the eyeglasses on the front of the quilt
and the sunglasses on the back of the quilt.
I used fabric leftover from the backing to make the binding.


Moda LOVE Layer Cake Pattern
72 x 72 inches


I love this pattern. I absolutely adore the quilting pattern.
And store bought binding worked beautifully.


Shadows of Childhood
51 x 64 inches


I love everything about this little quilt. I had a panel with the children shadow prints on it. I cut the panel up and used the children prints for the center of my Courthouse Steps blocks.
I love how this one turned out.


Along with My Redwork quilt that I finished last year (the quilt on the bottom), the 3 quilts I finished yesterday make a cheery little stack of red/white quilts.

My collection continues to grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment