Thursday, December 9, 2021

A Fine Patch of Pumpkins

 A Fine Patch of Pretty Little Pumpkins


Pumpkins
66 x 80 inches
Pattern is, Pumpkins by Allison of Cluck Cluck Sew

I added two additional 2.5 inch borders that the pattern did not call for and I'm really happy with the results. I started this quilt top back in October and about half way through I stalled - the blocks and the layout were sort of tedious. I even completed another quilt top from start to finish while these blocks hung on my design wall. I'm happy to have this quilt top finished and I'm happy with how it turned out.

I don't usually make holiday themed quilts ... except for Halloween themed quilts ... I love Halloween theme quilts and fabrics. Even though this is a fall themed quilt I love how it turned out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment