Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Fitness

 Fitness Goals


So this is happening ...

I have serious fitness goals for 2022 AND BEYOND!
I have real issues with food and dieting. So it occurred to me that it might be really helpful if I could use a very visual system for measuring and thinking about and considering healthy food choices (and amounts). I've never really considered food in terms of healthy portion control. It has always been  ... this is bad for you, to much fat, I shouldn't eat this or that ... you know all of the hype!
I have also purchased a jump rope and have decided to work up slowly and build on a daily exercise routine. As a quilter, my hobby and lifeline is very sedimentary, so it is important for me to build a doable and consistent exercise routine. 

Now ... it would be awesome if I could find an accountability partner! hahaha!!

Happy 58th Birthday to me!!!
I cannot believe that I'm 58 years old ... 

FYI ... I'm still 30 in my head!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hahahahahahaha!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment