Friday, December 17, 2021

Mornings

 


This is pretty much how all of my mornings look. Kitty and computer time. We are all piled up in my bed enjoying the quiet that only mornings provide. I love mornings and if I'm honest, I've always been a morning person. Even in my youth. Mornings bring that peace ... for the briefest of moments of everything in the world being right. When my children were little ... I cherished these quiet moments with all of my babies warm and safe in their beds.

It's safe to say mornings are my favorite time of day.

I've had the most wonderful birthday this year. Wednesday I turned 58 years old. I had dinner with a quilty friend after work. Last night I had dinner with my all of my local family and enjoyed chatting about when I was a little girl. It's been such a nice birthday! I am truly blessed.

As of 5:00 p.m. today I will officially be on vacation for a few days!
Yahooooo!
😎😎😎

No comments:

Post a Comment