Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Trimmed

 Trimmed

Whenever I get quilts back from my machine quilter ... I can hardly wait to get them home and get them trimmed and ready for binding. Of course, it may take me a year to get the binding on them. For me, binding a quilt is my least favorite part of the quilting process.

Ugh!!!


Saguaro Cactus Quilt
70 x 80 inches
This is a free pattern by @kairleoaks on instagram 


100% cotton flannel backing
With the cutest little llamas - purchased at Joann's


Fancy Fox II
60 x 72 inches
This pattern is by Elizabeth Hartman and can be purchased on her website,
https://elizabethhartman.com


100% cotton flannel backing
Geometric design - purchased at Joann's 


Great Smoky Mountains National Park Quilt
60 x 67 inches


The panel is by Riley Blake. I designed the layout and border for the panel. I used Kona Solids and the outer border is another Riley Blake print, I believe called Great Adventures. I think this quilt is my favorite make of the year. I love at the base of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park on the Tennessee side. This quilt is a keeper. I love the quilting ... gentle curves. I think the quilting makes this quilt even prettier. 


100% cotton flannel backing
Adventure badges - again, purchased at Joann's


I love this little stack of trimmed quilts ready to be bound.
Which I probably won't get around to until after New Years.
So these cute little quilts will be 2022 finishes!



No comments:

Post a Comment