Tuesday, December 14, 2021

HEARTS ...

 Put a little love in your heart ...

Like I said, I started this quilt back on March 6, 2020, on March 25, 2020 things shut down due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. I worked on these blocks everyday for almost a year and now it is a completed quilt top. The Pandemic continues with new variants appearing almost daily it seems. This quilt and my sewing room have kept me sane through Covid-19. 


I spent the weekend finishing this quilt top ... we had a lot of storms on Saturday morning and my electricity went out for an hours or so. Once the electric came back on I was able to finish piecing this quilt top and a 16 x 16 inch pillow top. I love these little hearts!


Lots of fussy cutting ... but I enjoyed the process so much. This quilt is a keeper!
Lots of sewing room memories in this quilt. Lots of hearts from fabrics used to make other quilt projects.
225, 5 1/2 inch blocks
75 x 75 inches


HEARTS Pillow Top
16 x 16 inch pillow top

Put a little love in your heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment