Tuesday, December 7, 2021

More Pumpkin Patch Progress

 More Pumpkin Patch Progress

I've had a cold for what seems like weeks now ... really just a few days but it sure has made my sewing progress slow and sluggish. Even with this cold I have managed to make a little more progress on my Pumpkin Patch quilt. 


Some how my measurements were off a bit on rows 4 and 5, once I adjusted a couple of the sashing units every thing evened out. I still have no idea what I did???? But short of measuring each block and checking the block placement AGAIN ... I decided to just adjust a couple of the sashing units.


Five cute little rows  of five cute little pumpkins.


All of the fabrics in this quilt are scraps or random fat quarters. I had no idea that I had some many different orange fabrics. This quilt has been a wonderful use for all of those orange fabrics. 

Fall 2021

At the new year it is my plan to use this blog as my social platform. Although I enjoy Instagram and Facebook both have become laborious to me. So between the 3 social platforms I have decided that I enjoy this blog the most. This space is more of a journal of my creative and personal activities. Which I really enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment