Sunday, October 10, 2021

Cotton Yarn Dishcloths and Coasters

 Cotton Yarn Dishcloths and Coasters

Along the lines of making things for myself ... I spent a little time yesterday crocheting a few coasters and dishcloths.


I love this cotton yarn. This yarn works up into coasters and dishcloths beautiful. It is 100% cotton and machine washable.


A few years ago I picked up a book at Joann's ... okay not really a book, more like a little booklet ... flyer ... with a few dishcloth patterns in it. There are a ton of tutorials and free dishcloth patterns online, but I tend to use the little booklet 


The Flower Coaster Pattern is a free pattern from 

www.1dogwoof.com

I have these coasters everywhere ... I have them here at home, at work, and in my car. The best part about these coasters is that when they get dirty I simply throw them in the washer and dryer to freshen them up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment