Monday, October 4, 2021

CRUSHED IT!!!

CRUSHED IT!!!

This was such a fun pattern to make. Natalie @sewhungryhippie on Instgram, Candy Crush 2.0 pattern is excellent. It is easy to read and follow. 


Natalie's technique of piecing units and using the units to make the strips is amazing. It takes out the "fussy" element of working with 2.5 inch squares.


This quilt top went together so much faster than I expected it to. I used Tula Pink fabrics, her True Colors line, and I absolutely love it. Although I made this quilt as my Halloween themed quilt, it doesn't have to fall into that category. This is a quilt that can be used and displayed year round. Of course, you could make this with Halloween print fabrics and could truly be a Halloween quilt if you so choose.


Candy Crush 2.0
64 x 64 inches


This is one of those quilt patterns that I would consider making again. 
It's definitely a keeper.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment