Friday, October 1, 2021

Easy Patchwork QAL with Natalie @sewhungryhippie

 Easy Patchwork Quilt A Long

I'm not going to miss out on this Quilt A Long by Natalie @sewhungryhippie!!!




I have been cutting 5 inch squares from a stack of fabrics for a few days now. I've spent my mornings in my sewing room getting all of the 5 inch squares ready for my very own Patchwork quilt.


I have no idea what all of my 5 inch squares will look like all sewn together but it is exciting to find out! 
This quilt a long starts tomorrow and I can't think of a better way to start a weekend in my sewing room. I've only made a few patchwork quilts but I always love how they turn out.

I love Fall!
a.k.a. sewing season

What am I saying, "every season
is sewing (quilting) season!




No comments:

Post a Comment