Sunday, October 24, 2021

Pajama Pants Sewing 101

 Pajama Pants Sewing 101

Wow!!! I did it! I made a pair of pajama pants!


This is a easy pattern ... I could actually figure it out without to much difficulty.


I was so nervous cutting into the fabric with the pattern piece on it. But, I just re-read the instruction and went for it.


It was a bit nerve wracking ... but I managed to cut out the pattern pieces correctly.


I cut the medium size but the next pair I make will be the small size and I didn't cut the elastic for the waist correct. I should have cut it 1 inch smaller than my waist size instead of 1 inch larger than my waist size.


I even had a pair of pinking shears to trim the seams.


But all in all for my first time sewing clothing ... pajama pants, in general. Following a pattern and sewing up my very first sewing project.

I'm really really happy with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment