Monday, October 18, 2021

Tools of the Trade

Tools of the Trade

An ironing board is essential in the sewing room ... and lately mine has been a dumpster fire.

Dirty, ripped ... and that rip is the one place my iron goes regularly ... making the rip larger. It had become real annoying! 


I've been shopping around for a new ironing board cover. I even considered making my own ironing board cover. There are several patterns out there and more than a few tutorials on YouTube for making ironing board covers. But honestly I didn't really have the desire to make one.


Amazon to the rescue ... I will also be giving this ironing board cover a very good review. It fits perfectly. It has a velcro strap to secure the cover to the underside of the ironing board keeping the cover tightly in place. I like that the cover is stain and scorch resistant as well. 
Overall I'm very happy with my purchase. Very affordable as well at $16.99, here is the link if you are in the market for an ironing board cover.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PZCNGTF?ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details&th=1



I feel very accomplished with my brand new ironing board cover.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment