Sunday, October 17, 2021

Fall 2021

Fall 2021

We have had a few delightfully cooler fall feeling days. Mid 60s during the day and mid 40s during the nights and mornings. I am loving it. Yesterday was a rainy morning but the afternoon was beautiful blue skies with puffy clouds.


The leaves are changing and falling but the grass is still green.


I finished my Easy Patchwork QAL quilt top @sewhungryhippie on instagram
I enjoyed making this quilt top so much. 
I've enjoyed looking through my fabric scraps and this quilt top just makes me smile.

Pajama pants fabrics ...

I have 20 completed quilt tops ... 20 ...  I have 5 quilts presently at my friend Sharon's for longarm machine quilting. Three more ready to take to Sharon for quilting. I have 1 quilt ready for binding and I am presently hand-quilting 1 quilt ... needless to say ...

It is time to switch it up, so I purchased a pattern to make some pajama pants. I'm thinking about making some zipper pouches and tote bags too. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment